Is this the right book for you?
Take the DOOMED TEST to find out.
YES / NO
1. Have you ever broken a mirror, walked under a ladderor opened an umbrella inside?
2. Do you often find yourself feeling that everything is about to go horribly, terribly and utterly wrong?
3. Have you ever lost or destroyed a valuable item that didn't belong to you?
4. Have you just accidentally enraged a very large and bad-tempered bully?
5. Are you 120 years old or over?
SCORE: One point for each YES answer
3-5 You are definitely DOOMED! You will love this book.
1-2 You are fairly DOOMED! You will love this book.
0 You are DOOMED, you just don't realise it. You will love this book.
Ben Andrews and 'The Just Andys theatre ensemble' (from RMIT's theatre show) have done a brilliant job bringing the story, 'All The Things I Learnt On the Excursion To the Museum Last Thursday' from Just Doomed to life.